[CentOS] kvm in Centos 5.3

Thu Jul 30 14:59:10 UTC 2009
Akemi Yagi <amyagi at gmail.com>

On Wed, Jul 29, 2009 at 6:52 PM, Kanwar Ranbir
Sandhu<m3freak at thesandhufamily.ca> wrote:
> On Wed, 2009-07-29 at 15:26 -0700, Akemi Yagi wrote:
>> kvm is available now.  Here is the CentOS wiki article for kvm-howto.
>>
>> http://wiki.centos.org/HowTos/KVM
>

> 2. Any idea if moving from this testing version to the eventual official
> release in CentOS 5.4 will present any problems?  (I suspect not)

Hi Fabian,

Now that you are testing kvm in 5.4beta, you are in a good position to
answer that question. :-)

As for the wiki article, I was planning to amend it when 5.4 hits the
street.  But in the meantime, the content is not "old" because what
CentOS offers in extras can be installed by following the instructions
in there.

Akemi