[CentOS] Open Letter to Lance Davis

Thu Jul 30 18:41:32 UTC 2009
adunlop <techworld.mail at gmail.com>

Lots of speculation where little is known.  It'd be best to let the
team do their thing and not stress.  Flooding their channels with
concern only makes their jobs harder.  It'd be best to hang back, wait
to see what happens, and then jump at any opportunity to help when
*requested* by the team.  Innuendo and gossip only makes the whole
community look bad.

Big thanks to all the efforts of everyone involved with this project.

Aaron