[CentOS] Open Letter to Lance Davis

Thu Jul 30 20:20:23 UTC 2009
Les Mikesell <lesmikesell at gmail.com>

Karanbir Singh wrote:

> However, the one thing that most people seem to be moving on already is
> the assumption that CentOS is about to go away - which isnt correct at
> all. For the users, we will make sure that there is as little an impact
> as possible.

As a user, I've appreciated the long history of CentOS stability and the
fact that we haven't even had to think twice about any problems like
this before and I don't have many doubts about your ability to keep
going now.  Still, if there is any way that combining projects could
result in more developer time going toward improvements instead of
duplicated work and end up with a larger single user community, it would
be a good thing.

--
   Les Mikesell
     lesmikesell at gmail.com