[CentOS] munin stopped working

Kai Schaetzl

maillists at conactive.com
Wed Jun 10 19:37:17 UTC 2009

Just noticed that my munin installation stopped showing any data after the
last "big" update. I installed a lot of updates for CentoS, but there was
also a munin update coming from rpmforge. However, in yum.log there is no
munin listed. But I'm sure I updated munin to 1.2.5-2.el5.rf as well. Does
yum log only the centos repo's?

The problem seems to be with the creation of the graphs.

When running munin-cron manually I get this output:
No fonts found; this probably means that the fontconfig
library is not correctly configured. You may need to
edit the fonts.conf configuration file. More information
about fontconfig can be found in the fontconfig(3) manual
page and on http://fontconfig.org

I don't know at all what I should do. Is anyone else running munin and hit
and solved the same problem?

Kai

--
Kai Schätzl, Berlin, Germany