[CentOS] CentOS security advisories

R P Herrold herrold at centos.org
Thu Jun 18 02:06:03 UTC 2009

On Wed, 17 Jun 2009, Joshua Bahnsen wrote:

> I don't want to cause any trouble here, but what does this
> have to do with generating advisory information that is
> provided by the vendor?

    ...  if you won't acknowledge the landmines, you get blown
up, eventually, I hear

> I believe this feature [insert desired pony here] would be
> advantageous to end users.

Please feel free to code an implementation of any proposed
process to yield what you deem a desireable feature
enhancement for the CentOS project, and run in in
demonstration for review.  Assuming it is FOSS
licensed, we'll look.  The documents group already
does this as to wiki content creation.

TANSTAAFL for any material coding effort.

-- Russ herrold