[CentOS] Web photo gallery options [Solved]

Sorin Srbu sorin.srbu at orgfarm.uu.se
Mon Jun 29 09:07:58 UTC 2009

Yupp, that's what I did.

I had some other problems with a folder listing being visible for some reason
on someurl.com/gallery2, so I ended up installing Gallery1 instead, but this
one couldn't process any pictures because it though Image Magick and/or Netpbm
wasn't installed (it was...), but the folder listings weren't there at least.
I'll probably end up installing Gallery2 anyway. Need to read up on mysql and
apache some more though, it might be a good idea anyway. The whole thing is
resting right now. 8-)

Thanks for the hint though.
--
/Sorin