[CentOS] Problem with Logitech wireless keyboard EX110

Fri Jun 26 20:55:04 UTC 2009
Mark Hull-Richter <mhullrich at gmail.com>

On Fri, 2009-05-29 at 11:03 -0400, William L. Maltby wrote:
> Not sure if this applies because I've a "MS" version. But maybe this wil
> yield a clue?

I had a chance to poke around for reasons unrelated to this problem, and
I happened upon the keyboard configuration submenu of
System->Preferences applet, and, lo and behold, mine was set for a
generic 101-key keyboard.  I went through the menu and found "Logitech
Cordless Desktop," so I selected that.  I haven't had any problems with
it yet, so I'm hoping this clears it all up.

Only time will tell (one of my favorite Asia songs...).

Thanks!

mhr