[CentOS] Slow CentOS VM when running off the network

Tue Jun 16 18:10:43 UTC 2009
Alfred von Campe <alfred at von-campe.com>

On Jun 16, 2009, at 14:01, Phil Schaffner wrote:

> You could do "service network stop" on the CentOS VM when not on the
> network, or if you need networking between the VM and the hosts,
> configure for hostonly networking.

I guess I should have mentioned that my user wants to access the
files in the CentOS VM from a Samba share on the PC, so turning off
the network is not really an option.  I will ask him to try it to see
if that resolves the issue.  But ideally, we want to get this to work
with the network running.

Alfred