[CentOS] link to "commercial support" page isn't really helpful

Sun Jun 21 16:33:25 UTC 2009
Kwan Lowe <kwan.lowe at gmail.com>

On Sun, Jun 21, 2009 at 8:09 AM, Karanbir Singh<mail-lists at karan.org> wrote:
> On 21/06/09 12:09, Robert P. J. Day wrote:
>>      This Section or Page is coming soon.
>>
>> that is *not* going to give this client any warm fuzzies.  from a
>> promotion perspective, either that page should get some actual
>> content, or the link should be dropped entirely.  or something.
>
> That page does indeed reflect the current state of play - there is *no*
> centos approved or recommended commercial support entity - but it *is*
> something that is being worked on.

:D

I understand that Novell may be offering support for all distributions
including commercial RedHat, CentOS, their own SuSe, Ubuntu.  I prefer
RedHat/CentOS myself, but it's an interesting move if it moves beyond
the talk phase.