[CentOS] Need to rebuild installation CD

Mon Jun 22 05:17:39 UTC 2009
Chadley Wilson <chadley at pinteq.co.za>

[CW] Yes I noticed, I edited the initrd.img for the CD instead and that worked... See I told you I was rusty :)

Thanks

Pinnacle Technology Holdings E-Mail Disclaimer:

This e-mail is confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual(s) to whom it is addressed. Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Pinnacle Technology Holdings any of it's divisions or affiliates. If you are not the intended recipient, be advised that you have this e-mail in error and that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing, or copying of it is strictly prohibited.