[CentOS] libgio?

Fri Jun 26 05:52:42 UTC 2009
Ron Blizzard <rb4centos at gmail.com>

Hi,

I'm trying to run Celtx (a screenplay formatter) in CentOS 5.3 from
the shell. If I run celtx-bin I get the following error:

./celtx-bin: error while loading shared libraries: libjemalloc.so:

If I run celtx I get

./celtx-bin: error while loading shared libraries: libgio-2.0.so.0:

I can't find either of these files in the repositories. I find
libgioXXX for OpenSuse and Mandriva at PBone, but not for Red Hat. I'm
guessing these files are part of a bigger library?

Any pointers would be appreciated.

Thanks.

--
RonB -- Using CentOS 5.3