[CentOS] epel-5.2 trying to upgrade to 5.3

Marcelo M. Garcia marcelo.maia.garcia at googlemail.com
Fri Mar 6 14:56:21 UTC 2009

I just installed CentOS 5.2 (x86_64), and everything was fine. After
installing the "epel-release-5-2.noarch.rpm", and issuing "yum
check-update", I can see that "epel" is trying to upgrade to version 5.3.

First I didn't notice the problem, and after upgrading, I got the
message "error sumary" when updating the system.

It seems that the x86 (32bit) version is working fine.

Does anybody else having similar problem?