[CentOS] compatibility dell]

root at zoioroxo.com.br

Fri Mar 6 17:23:30 UTC 2009

The systems will be operating the Center 5.2 32-bit, below the model, one
will doubt that the system of controlling the media to do a RAID 0+1

PowerEdge SC1435 Processor AMD Opteron ™ 2344HE Quad Core (1.7 GHz, 4x512
KB L2 cache, 1 GHz HyperTransport) - BRH8835 edit

Memory 8GB Memory, 667MHz (4x2GB), Single Ranked
Primary controller Integrated SATA Controller - No RAID edit
First Hard Drive SAS Hard Disk Drive of 73GB, 3.5 inch, 15K RPM
Second Hard Drive SAS Hard Disk Drive of 73GB, 3.5 inch, 15K RPM
Card Network Card Network On-Board Dual Gigabit,
Riser Card Riser Card with 1-slot PCIe X8