[CentOS] IPv6 under Centos?

Timothy Murphy gayleard at eircom.net
Tue Mar 10 15:04:25 UTC 2009

Robert Moskowitz wrote:

>> I wonder if anyone is running IPv6 under Centos-5.2?

> What I am working on is a FC9 system with shorewall6, then doing a
> ip6tables -L and copying those rules that do not require stateful
> firewalling...

Thanks again for enlightening me.
You have obviously thought longer and far better than me on the subject.
Please let me - maybe everyone - know if and when you have a solution.

I'm really only playing with IPv6 to see how it works,
and can easily put off my learning until Centos-6 comes out.

--
Timothy Murphy
e-mail: gayleard /at/ eircom.net