[CentOS] pop3 attack

Scott Silva ssilva at sgvwater.com
Fri Mar 13 23:02:21 UTC 2009

on 3-13-2009 11:53 AM Steve Thompson spake the following:
> On Fri, 13 Mar 2009, James Pifer wrote:
>> RR charges you an extra $50/mo for static ip! I don't have many other
>> choices for a decent high speed connection. DSL is too slow in my area.
> I have RR Business Class in in upstate NY, and TW charge me $20/mo for
> a static IP.
> Steve
I am getting a couple of TW business class connections here for "browsing"
bandwidth in California and only the cheapest connection doesn't come with
static IP's.

MailScanner is like deodorant...
You hope everybody uses it, and
you notice quickly if they don't!!!!