[CentOS] php 5.2

Karanbir Singh mail-lists at karan.org
Mon Mar 16 10:12:21 UTC 2009

Peter Hopfgartner wrote:
> It seems to me that feedback to packages in testing are getting lost. I
> sent mine for PHP and PostgreSQL (both run really fine on a  number of
> our servers), but there is no reply and no reaction. Maybe a Wiki-Page
> or a ticket would be a better place to gather feedback then the L.

Its not really possible to reply to each and every email that is sent
through. Also, one persons's feedback isnt enough to move the pkgs away
from testing to stable.

Were working on the entire webstack stuff, which will get a complete
makeover and also allow for more recent packages in. I hope to work on
that once 5.3 is out of the door.