[CentOS] Replacing my Scalix mail server

Ramon Nieto rnieto.linux at gmail.com
Tue Mar 17 22:55:47 UTC 2009

> Where are these rpms? I could only find a tar file.

Untar the file, a new directory will be created with the RPMS.

Zimbra comes as a bundle with its own ldap server, mysql server,
clamav, etc. it is difficult or impossible to "update" one of those
services , you have to wait for the next zimbra release and look what
has been updated.

Also it uses java for some processes, you need a good server (ram,cpu
) in order to run with a good response time.

Best.