[CentOS] OT: centos.org web site not responding

Sat Mar 21 16:48:04 UTC 2009

On Sat, Mar 21, 2009 at 1:04 AM, JohnS <jses27 at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Fri, 2009-03-20 at 23:57 -0500, Lanny Marcus wrote:
<snip>
> Question for you Lanny.
> Do you have any ones computer you can use beside yours in the same place
> (town and country) that you live?
> If so try to access the sight with it.
> Make sure it's on the same Internet Network as yours, just to rule out
> your equipment.
> Do this before going any farther.

John: After they leave today, I will try it on my wife's and daughters
boxes, but they are on the same LAN here in the "office". Probably
there are Internet Cafes in town that use the same ISP that we use at
home. Note: 2 minutes ago, I was able to load the Home page of
centos.org and also got into the Wiki.    Lanny