[CentOS] Form to mail script generators for Linux?

Linda Stark nadsab1 at live.com
Mon Mar 23 12:33:15 UTC 2009

I am trying to find out if there are any Linux based “form to mail” php script generators available,
that would generate the script needed to profess web mail forms such as a “contact us” page or a
“mail us”  page on a web site.

There was one in patricular I was looking at that is windows based, called “Forms To Go”,
a commercial package, which from what I have gathered is the most popular in it’s
class and apparently it generates secure code.

Thanks for any info.

Internet Explorer 8 – Now Available. Faster, safer, easier.