[CentOS] 64bit Python 32bit c library ...

Ben abnormaliti at clivepeeters.com.au
Fri Mar 27 06:22:58 UTC 2009

Mark Pryor wrote:

> [...]

I am afraid we are stuck with Python.  A considerable amount of the work
has already been done but it has been developed on a 32bit system and it
wasn't until early testing revealed our 64bit issue.  One of the primary
objectives is to develop a SOAP interface to the application and that
has also been started using TurboGears.

The vendor has offered to port the library to 64bit for a 5 figure amount.

Ben