[CentOS] Getting asciidoc

James B. Byrne byrnejb at harte-lyne.ca
Fri Mar 27 21:20:01 UTC 2009

I need to install asciidoc on my build machine.  There is a version
for CentOS-5 available at dags rpm site.  I have a repository
configured for dag like so:

name=Dag Wieers RPM Repository for Red Hat Enterprise Linux
#Also see URL http://dag.wieers.com/home-made/apt/
# this repo just does not respond in a timely fashion so
# turned off by default
# Use yum --enablerepo=dag to use.
includepkgs=acsiidoc* bitt* perl*
# priority requires yum-priorities. Must also be enabled in
# yum.conf and /etc/yum/pluginconf.d/priorities.conf

I tried to install asciidoc using yum like so:

# yum --enablerepo=dag install asciidoc
 * epel: www.muug.mb.ca
 * adobe-linux-i386: linuxdownload.adobe.com
 * dag: apt.sw.be
 * base: mirror.csclub.uwaterloo.ca
 * updates: www.muug.mb.ca
 * addons: www.muug.mb.ca
 * extras: www.muug.mb.ca
Reducing Extra Packages for Enterprise Linux 5 - x86_64 to included
packages only
Reducing Dag Wieers RPM Repository for Red Hat Enterprise Linux to
included packages only
Setting up Install Process
Parsing package install arguments
No package asciidoc available.