[CentOS] Server Hang

Sat Mar 28 01:05:36 UTC 2009

2009/3/27 Care India <care.india.support at gmail.com>:
> I have Cent OS 5.1
> I also have http://phpsysinfo.sourceforge.net/
> I have asterisk running .
> Now when I look at System Information ,
> I see that "Physical Memory" keep increasing and at one point it reaches
> 96%. Then my sever get hang and then I have to restart it.
> I have 4 GB RAM.

(a) It appears that you also posted in the CentOS5 Forum:
<http://www.centos.org/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=19272&forum=37>

It would be better, if you posted either here in the Mailing List, or
in the Forum. One or the other, but not both.

(b) As Gerald Clark pointed out to you, you should be posting in the
VicidialNow mailing list or forum, not here:

"You should be asking all these questions at your vicidialNOW supplier.
We have no way of knowing what may or may not have been changed
when this custom asterisk package."

(c) You posted in the forum:

"uname -a Returns me :

Linux vicidialnow.example.com 2.6.18-53.el5 #1 SMP Mon Nov 12 02:22:48
EST 2007 i686 i686 i386 GNU/Linux"