[CentOS] Building my own Help Contents categories in Gnome Help Application

Balaji

balajisundar at midascomm.com
Mon Mar 30 11:36:13 UTC 2009

Dear All,

   Currently i have using RHEL4 Update 4 and CentOS 4.4 Linux PC
   and GNOME Version is gnome-session-2.8.0 and Scroll Keeper is
scrollkeeper-0.3.14
   I have implemented my own OMF with the help of Linux yelp command
system scroll keeper OMF  document .
   Currently my help will be added to default Help category.
   How can i add my own help category in gnome help application.
   Please Can any one guide me to implement my own category in existing
GNOME Help Application.

   Thanks in advance

Regards
-S.Balaji