[CentOS] need trouble ticket system

Ray Leventhal centos at swhi.net
Mon Mar 30 19:20:01 UTC 2009

Dhaval Thakar wrote:
> Hi,
> I need to implement trouble tracking system,
> we have 250 users in one premise & 3 desktop support technicians.
> I need to implement trouble ticket system, where user will enter their
> application / other issues. Mail will be sent to technician available on
> duty.
> trouble ticket will be provided to user & will be given close stat once
> resolved.
> Kindly suggest me one such application based on open source.
There've been a lot of good recommendations on this thread but to my
chagrin, osticket wasn't mentioned.

I've used it with great success and am currently running it for my
hosting business (which runs on CentOS).

Its very very robust and stable, with better-than-average community

Of course, YMMV, but I think you'd do well to at least have a look.
Feel free to email me offlist if you'd like to see it in action from the
admin side of things.