[CentOS] WAY OT: domain name registration .co.za

Fri Mar 6 16:51:46 UTC 2009
Glenn <centos at 1bigadmin.biz>

Hello All,

Very sorry about WAY off-topic query, but you folks really are one of
my most International subscribed groups.

I am looking for a recommendation for a domain name registrar I can
register my .co.za domain name with that won't 'yank my chains'. I
tried a couple attempts at registering and found some hidden fees
along with the insistence that I had to host my DNS with them. Lots
of hosting bundles!

I just want a registrar that can register the domain name and use MY
DNS servers. I'll do all the hosting, thank you very much!

Thanks in Advance!
Glenn