[CentOS] CentOS 5.2 i m having problem with gnome

Tue Mar 10 12:15:04 UTC 2009
Tariq Ismail Dalvi <tariqdalvi at gmail.com>

Hello to all,

I am having a web server mail server Mysql and name server
on single machine my os is CentOs 5.2 and desktop
gnome everything was working fine now couple of days
back I was using text editor, Fire Fox and GIMP at a time
and my mouse started to act funny as well as very slow
even my keyboard curser moves very slow I feel it is
some sort of memory problem but I have noticed the
servers are accessible from outside of network are
fine except that I am only facing problem while using desk top.

Secondly if I reboot the system it start to work fine
for few hours.

I shall highly appreciate if someone can give me a
hint or how to fix it.

Thank you.