[CentOS] Getting asciidoc

Fri Mar 27 20:20:01 UTC 2009
James B. Byrne <byrnejb at harte-lyne.ca>

I need to install asciidoc on my build machine.  There is a version
for CentOS-5 available at dags rpm site.  I have a repository
configured for dag like so:

[dag]
name=Dag Wieers RPM Repository for Red Hat Enterprise Linux
#Also see URL http://dag.wieers.com/home-made/apt/
baseurl=http://apt.sw.be/redhat/el$releasever/en/$basearch/dag
gpgkey=http://dag.wieers.com/rpm/packages/RPM-GPG-KEY.dag.txt
gpgcheck=1
# this repo just does not respond in a timely fashion so
# turned off by default
# Use yum --enablerepo=dag to use.
enabled=0
gpgkey=http://dag.wieers.com/packages/RPM-GPG-KEY.dag.txt
includepkgs=acsiidoc* bitt* perl*
# priority requires yum-priorities. Must also be enabled in
# yum.conf and /etc/yum/pluginconf.d/priorities.conf
priority=20

I tried to install asciidoc using yum like so:

# yum --enablerepo=dag install asciidoc
 * epel: www.muug.mb.ca
 * adobe-linux-i386: linuxdownload.adobe.com
 * dag: apt.sw.be
 * base: mirror.csclub.uwaterloo.ca
 * updates: www.muug.mb.ca
 * addons: www.muug.mb.ca
 * extras: www.muug.mb.ca
Reducing Extra Packages for Enterprise Linux 5 - x86_64 to included
packages only
Finished
Reducing Dag Wieers RPM Repository for Red Hat Enterprise Linux to
included packages only
Finished
Setting up Install Process
Parsing package install arguments