[CentOS] cups & hp-toolbox

Mon Mar 2 16:12:04 UTC 2009
Roger Wells <ROGER.K.WELLS at saic.com>

Thanks for responding.
I guess I would be a little surprised to expect  a regression like that.
After all both CUPS and hp-toolbox are installed in CentOS 5.2 right out
of the box.
I also have an HP C6180 and I think that getting past this is necessary
before its scanner
will be recognized. At least the scanner is not recognized yet by the
CentOS Gnome "Scanner Tool"
roger