[CentOS] Creating an alternitive install CD for CentOS 5.2 (w/ patched mkinitrd)

Sun Mar 8 17:14:09 UTC 2009
Les Mikesell <lesmikesell at gmail.com>

R P Herrold wrote:
> On Sat, 7 Mar 2009, Les Mikesell wrote:
>
>> If you think respins containing Centos branding are wrong, make it easy
>> to to the right thing.
>
> Thanks for offering to have me do work for something I don't
> consider a core (or really, a desireable) goal,

I did suggest a framework for others to help...

> Les --- I can
> always count on you to ask others to do things rather than
> taking a swing at them your self and documenting results.

I just find it somewhat ironic that you would not have a product without
reusing the work of others, yet you want to make it difficult for others
to reuse your unique parts in the same way. People doing open source
work often generalize their changes to make them reusable in other
situations.

> I had you in mind writing an uppdate on the 5.3 freshening.
>    http://orcorc.blogspot.com/2009/03/nine-pregnant-gals-in-queue.html

My name might still be buried from long ago in a few of the things you
redistribute.

--
   Les Mikesell
    lesmikesell at gmail.com