[CentOS] Memory vs. Display Card

Mon Mar 9 12:03:49 UTC 2009
Sorin Srbu <sorin.srbu at orgfarm.uu.se>

That reminds me; some mobos have a default fail-safe settings option with
timings and stuff using very conservative numbers. If you haven't already
tried that, you might want to give that one a go as well.

NB! This default setting is usually not optimal ("turbo"), but rather settles
for stability. A working baseline kinda' thing, if you know what I mean.

If this doesn't work either, you're mem-sticks are as most here have pointed
out, bad in some way.
--
/Sorin