[CentOS] Memory vs. Display Card

Mon Mar 9 17:10:52 UTC 2009
Bill Campbell <centos at celestial.com>

On Mon, Mar 09, 2009, John R Pierce wrote:
>ok, then you have the wrong 4GB (2x2GB?) sticks.   You might review the
>memory specs for your motherboard, not all DDR2 is the same.
>http://www.intel.com/support/motherboards/desktop/d975xbx/sb/CS-026567.htm

I usually go to the Kingston site to find the proper memory for
specific main boards, and get most of our RAM from newegg.com.

	http://www.kingston.com

	http://www.newegg.com

Bill
Fax:            (206) 232-9186

There has been no greater threat to life, liberty, and property
throughout the ages than government. Even the most violent and brutal
private individuals have been able to inflict only a mere fraction of
the harm and destruction that have been caused by the use of power by
political authorities. -- Richard Ebeling