[CentOS] Clonezilla SE with CentOS5

Mon Mar 9 17:17:08 UTC 2009
Michael Peterson <mpeterson at mail.charlesfurniture.com>

Sorin Srbu wrote:
> [...]
Please let us know how it works for you.
I did not know that you could install it on CentOS.
I just started looking at it lately and can not get the live CD to work
on new or old hardware.
I have used PartImage and hoped it would be easier to use but no luck
even getting it up to test yet.
Glad to read that someone has gotten it to work.