[CentOS] CentOS 5.2 i m having problem with gnome

Wed Mar 11 08:45:42 UTC 2009
Tariq Ismail Dalvi <tariqdalvi at gmail.com>

I have 2Gbs DDR 2 Ram and swap part of appro 1957 Mbs as I feel i
should have Swap Partition of 4 Gbs for a 2 Gbs Ram yes I am hosting
about 12 sites and domains
on Name-based Virtual Hosts, I got it I have to add some more Gbs of Ram.

one more thing on this system there are lost of cron jobs active every
hour wstatas
every 6 hours backup of piblic_html on DVD

[root at dalvis ~]# cat /proc/meminfo
MemTotal:      2010492 kB
MemFree:         94284 kB
Buffers:        308360 kB