[CentOS] Unable to use DRBD after a reboot

Sat Mar 14 05:21:03 UTC 2009
Agile Aspect <agile.aspect at gmail.com>

robert mena wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have two servers in a drbd primary/secondary setup.   Everything was
> fine until I had to reboot both servers.
>
> The primary rebooted first, the secondary assumed fine, but when the
> (old primary) server got back online it was unable to mount the drbd
> fs complaining about the modules.
>
> I've tried to find out the problem but the servers seem to have the
> same setup
>
> rpm -qa | grep drbd
> drbd82-8.2.6-1.el5.centos
> kmod-drbd82-8.2.6-2
>
> Kernel 2.6.18-92.1.22.el5 #1 SMP
>
> Am I missing something?

lsmod

--
Article. VI. Clause 3 of the constitution of the United States states:

"The Senators and Representatives before mentioned, and the Members of
the several State Legislatures, and all executive and judicial Officers,
both of the United States and of the several States, shall be bound by
Oath or Affirmation, to support this Constitution; but no religious Test
shall ever be required as a Qualification to any Office or public Trust
under the United States."