[CentOS] OT: centos.org web site not responding

Tue Mar 17 00:08:37 UTC 2009
Lanny Marcus <lmmailinglists at gmail.com>

On Mon, Mar 16, 2009 at 5:45 PM, JohnS <jses27 at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Mon, 2009-03-16 at 17:04 -0500, Lanny Marcus wrote:

> -----------
>
> Something fishey going on here! You can send an email to @centos.org but
> not www?? Dump all your browser cache out. Appears the traceroute made
> it.

John: I think Marcelo in Argentina hit the nail on the head.
Apparently, either layeredtech in Dallas or CentOS  is now blocking
the IP I am using today, or has begun blocking all IP addresses from
Colombia,  so I cannot get to the centos web site anymore. Firefox
Cache is cleared, automatically, each time I close the browser. We do
not pay extra for a Dedicated IP from our ISP, so I am starting to
wonder if the one we are using today has been blocked by layeredtech.
Or, all of them...  Lanny