[CentOS] Directory server import

Thu Mar 19 08:47:06 UTC 2009
Per Qvindesland <per at norhex.com>

Hi

Thanks for replying.

I have been looking at this one, I have only 2 problems with it:

1. Generate Nis maps I believe that this should be the command nismap create
-i 1 -g " " -y auto.master  but i am unsure if this is correct for my
exercise since I need to generate for multiple ou, could someone please give
an example?

2. it says on the migration tool that I need to change the $NSHOME and
$serverId to make it compatible to the Netscape but do I have been looking
around I still can not find where these variabels are declared, does anyone
have a clue or some experience with these script?

Kind regards
Per Qvindesland