[CentOS] Monitoring IP masquerading on LVS load-balancing

Wed Mar 25 22:11:09 UTC 2009
nate <centos at linuxpowered.net>

David Dyer-Bennet wrote:

> So, netstat just isn't somehow the right monitoring tool, right?  So what
> is the right monitoring tool?  I need to know the source IP and

Shot in the dark since I've never used LVS but perhaps /proc/net/ip_conntrack

If that is right then there is a program called netstat-nat that
is out there, not sure if there is a ready-made package for CentOS
or if it's included by default but here is the debian version(source
code on the right)

http://packages.debian.org/lenny/netstat-nat

I statically compiled it for a ipcop firewall recently and it worked
pretty well.

nate