[CentOS] Getting ready for CentOS 5.4

Fri Mar 27 20:03:27 UTC 2009
Morten Torstensen <morten at mortent.org>

Les Mikesell wrote:
> The ones that require the work that the CentOS team does to
> rebuild/rebrand/repackage before redistribution is permitted.  This was

As a corporation Red Hat HAD to do that, even if IANAL. CentOS as a
model works just fine. Sure, sometimes there can be a lack of manpower
for something. After all, it is a volunteer project that people run in
their spare time!

Of course, the geek in me waits for the next release. It is always
waiting for the next release and the next new toy. If I really NEEDED
the next release, I would use RHEL.

Come on folks, get a perspective of what we are doing here.

--

//Morten