[CentOS] Getting ready for CentOS 5.4

Sat Mar 28 13:01:27 UTC 2009
Neil Aggarwal <neil at JAMMConsulting.com>

Hello:

Well said!

I tremendously appreciate the effort the development
team puts in and am not complaining one bit about how long
things take.  They take what they take and that is fine by
me.  Please do not let the negative comments of a few
people reflect badly on the majority of people that truly
value and appreciate this project.

THANK YOU to everyone involved in CentOS!

	Neil

Eliminate junk email and reclaim your inbox.
Visit http://www.spammilter.com for details.