[CentOS] CentOS5U2 waiting too long when ssh login to other linux servers

Tue Mar 31 12:46:16 UTC 2009
Renato de Oliveira Diogo <renato.diogo at gmail.com>

I don´t know about use 2 dns, but one dns requistion has timeout to 5000ms.

Do you test this use the dig or nslookup.

====
[renato at thedark ~]$ dig -x 127.0.0.1

; <<>> DiG 9.5.1-P2-RedHat-9.5.1-2.P2.fc10 <<>> -x 127.0.0.1
;; global options:  printcmd

;; Query time: 14 msec

====

The dig showed the time of the query.

[]s
Renato de Oliveira Diogo

Bacharel em Ciência da Computação
UNESP - Bauru

LPIC1 - Linux Professional Institute Certification - Nível 1

renato.diogo at gmail.com
renato.diogo at yahoo.com.br