[CentOS] Replacing my Scalix mail server

Tue Mar 31 15:35:53 UTC 2009

Alessandro Ren wrote:
>      Qmail is fantastic, have sued for years, but for workgroup,
> calendaring feaures, Zimbra is the way.

I have decided to give SME a go. It provides Qmail on Centos 4.7, with
Centos 5.2 in beta.

I chose SME because I also have to replace an NT server here as well, so
it makes a good fit.

I have a test system working and building the mailserver replacement
system now. Then I will build the NT server replacement.