[CentOS] Best mobile SSH client?

Brian Mathis brian.mathis at gmail.com
Mon May 4 00:39:12 UTC 2009

The iphone runs UNIX natively underneath, so if you jailbreak it you
get access to a full openssh install as well as a bash shell.  There
are also ssh terminal apps available from the Apple App store, though
I have not used them so I cannot comment.

Rumors are that Android phones are coming out soon other than the G1
(which is T-Mobile only), so maybe some of them will show up on AT&T.
They run Linux under the hood, though I have no experience with them
to know if you can get ssh or a terminal.