[CentOS] {SOLVED} Re: OT: Photo Editor to reduce 272 photos to VGA at once

Mon May 11 22:02:16 UTC 2009

On Sat, May 9, 2009 at 5:09 PM, Peter Kjellstrom <cap at nsc.liu.se> wrote:

>> > I run picasa-3.0.5744-02 on my CentOS-5. It works with online stuff as
>> > long as you install the right openssl stuff (it complains otherwise).
>>
>> Did you install that with yum from the Google repository?
>
> http://picasa.google.com/linux/ CLICK CLICK ...

1640 packages excluded due to repository priority protections
Setting up Install Process
Parsing package install arguments
Package picasa-2.7.3736-15.i386 already installed and latest version
Nothing to do
[root at dell2400 ~]#

The picasa-3.0.5744-02 you are running doesn't seem to be in the
Google repository yet.