[CentOS] can non-owner change file group setup?

mcclnx mcc mcclnx at yahoo.com.tw
Wed May 13 14:43:43 UTC 2009

I don't think that is true:  (my login ID are member of DBA and OINSTALL group)

$ ls -al
total 13936
drwxrwxrwt   8 root   root        4096 May 13 04:02 .
drwxr-xr-x  32 root   root        4096 Feb 11 15:36 ..
-rwxrwxr--   1 oracle dba            9 May 11 20:50 aabb

$ chgrp oinstall aabb
chgrp: changing group of `aabb': Operation not permitted

--- 09/5/12 (二),Les Mikesell <lesmikesell at gmail.com> 寫道: