[CentOS] Network Install Procedure Question

Kaplan, Andrew H.

AHKAPLAN at PARTNERS.ORG
Wed May 13 20:24:25 UTC 2009

Hi there --

I wanted to do a netinstall of the 5.3 release, and the source that I had in
mind was either an ftp or http site.
When going through this procedure, am I going to download the .iso images from
one of the mirror sites or
is/are there a directory(ies) at another site(s) that I should specify as the
source of the files? Thanks.

dispose of the e-mail.