[CentOS] [OT] Anyone use a Blackberry?

Jason Todd Slack-Moehrle

mailinglists at MailNewsRSS.com
Sat May 16 16:49:40 UTC 2009

Hi All,

I know off topic, but I just cant get solutions and you all are always
so helpful.

I have a blackberry curve 8310 and I really need to keep track of
clients, their e-mails, notes, pdfs, etc. basically everything about a
customer.

I want to deploy it here in my apartment (I have a static IP) and
either have my BB connect or sync at the end of the day or something.

I just cannot find a low cost (or free) solution where I can make this
happen.

Does anybody know of anything? I run OS X (primarily), Windows (for on
the go on a netbook) and CentOS.

-Jason