[CentOS] URL of website doesn't point anymore to CentOS/Drupal installation

Michel Daggelinckx 03taxi at gmail.com
Sat May 16 22:47:22 UTC 2009

michel at michel:~/test$ wget http://digifreedom.net
--2009-05-17 00:45:37--  http://digifreedom.net/
Resolving digifreedom.net... failed: Name or service not known.
wget: unable to resolve host address `digifreedom.net'
michel at michel:~/test$ wget http://www.digifreedom.net/
--2009-05-17 00:46:24--  http://www.digifreedom.net/
Resolving www.digifreedom.net... failed: Name or service not known.
wget: unable to resolve host address `www.digifreedom.net'