[CentOS] Auto-installing security updates?

Equinox86 equinox86 at gmail.com
Wed May 20 11:20:56 UTC 2009

yes centos is not for desktop it's guaranteee, if you don't have much time
and want a distro updated at last release, if you have much time to spend to
recompile dependences i advice use slackware, is fast and desktop friendly,
similar to swiss knife.

but if you have a server, probably best choice is centos.