[CentOS] Missing Thunderbird Updates

Karanbir Singh mail-lists at karan.org
Wed May 20 22:53:13 UTC 2009

On 05/20/2009 11:46 PM, Scott Silva wrote:
> It seems that Johnny did a lot of work on 4's updates, and now with him MIA,
> the load has to fall on somebody else (Karanbir right now). CentOS doesn't
> have that many devels that the loss of one doesn't cause a profound impact.

A lot of the work has been, traditionally, been done manually. Over the
last few weeks I've been working quite hard to make sure as much of that
is automated as possible, and I know that C4 has suffered a bit - but
the problem isnt nearly as bad as what people are making it out to be.

Give it a few more days, things will improve. Trust me on that :)