[CentOS] IMPORTANT: Issue with Linuxtag 2009

Ralph Angenendt

ra+centos at br-online.de
Mon May 25 11:33:57 UTC 2009

Hi,

due to clashing issues here at work I will not be able to make it to
Linuxtag 2009, as I won't be able to get free time during that week.

That at the moment leaves us with Didi and Chris Geldenhuis, which isn't
enough to man a booth during 4 days. Is anyone else interested to come
to man the booth there? Otherwise we might have to call it off for this
year.

If so it would be nice if you could subscribe to the centos-promo list
<http://lists.centos.org/mailman/listinfo/centos-promo> and tell us
there (or answer here).

Cheers,

Ralph